Friday, January 19, 2024

Something exotic

 I recently got myself a red-light-therapy device. Red light therapy is that miracle medicine that almost no one has heard of. Over 3000 academic studies have been done on it, but it's neither mainstream nor popular yet, likely for reasons that are more political than scientific. 


People usually use it for great skin and anti-ageing purposes. Well, I'm using it to improve my sleep, and can attest to it making a big difference in my case. Red-light therapy also enhances cognitive function. You can google and learn more about it, if you wish. I paid a crazy amount for my device, especially for it to be shipped halfway across the planet, but I do not regret the purchase. I wish more people knew about this. 


The other thing that I  am yet to try, but have heard interesting things about is hyperbaric oxygen therapy - again some incredible stories from folks, but HOT needs about 40 regular consistent sessions for results to show. I don't have the time for that now, but I sure will try it someday. 


All of a sudden , I seem to have gotten interested in all these fancy, exotic things :D 

No comments: