Friday, April 26, 2024

When 2 minutes beats 2 years

 Ever since we move into our new home a couple of years ago, I had been planning to put up some quotes and thoughts on the walls. I wanted to get these designed by a professional, and then frame them in a tasteful manner after consulting an interior decorator. However, many other priorities got in the way, and I could never find the time to do it. and yet, it was constantly lurking in the back of my mind. 


And then, yesterday I was listening to an audio , where the speaker mentioned that putting up words or quotes that remind you of your goals and priorities can be tremendously powerful.  Maybe it was just the trigger I needed. And I got this exceptionally brilliant idea :D  - I tore out a couple of sheets from my diary . wrote down some of the ideas most important to me at the moment with a sketch-pen, and stuck those sheets of paper on the cupboard with some cello tape. 


And it's perfectly adequate for now. Or maybe even for ever. 


No comments: