Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking back..

I know it sounds filmi, but I have several reasons to believe that 2013 has been the movie interval of life :-). There's a script change in the second half, and it's longer too... The fire in the belly burns brighter than ever before..  The best is yet to come.

There were a few highlights..

One, I received a personal promotion to the post of 'mama'. My nephew takes after me- He's charming, handsome, and generally irresistible ;)

Second was a job interview that played out like a movie script. In a good way. 

Third was that I did a course on Music Production offered by Berkeley via Coursera while simultaneously being extremely busy at work. There was some weird issue in logging in the day of the final exam( Murphy's law at work :), but I didn't really mind since I learnt quite a bit in the course..If you haven't had a look at Coursera, I would highly recommend that you do !

The last of course, was that I took care of a few things that needed to be taken care of. Now, onward to other things!

Wishing you and your family a fantastic new year !

4 comments:

Neeraja said...

Wish you an awesome New Year Karthik!

Karthik said...

Thanks Neeraja !

Meens said...

Loads of wishes to you, Karthik!

Karthik said...

Thanks Meenakshi !